Utilizing the same program that Precision Nutrition has used to coach over 100,000 clients, you will identify your limiting factors or bottlenecks, develop and practice new habits and skills, and learn how to lose weight and keep it off in today's crazy life. We will breakdown your big goal into small skills and habits that need to be developed to reach that big goal and maintain it after you have reached it.
What to expect:
- Daily email lessons
- A new habit to work on every 2 weeks that build off one another
- Coaching through sticking points, encouragement, and accountability
- Completely online so you can read and complete lessons around your schedule
- An exercise program with daily exercises with videos and instructions
- Quick start guide to get you on the right path
- Increased self awareness
- Lifelong skills that will support and amplify the positive changes you will make
- Change your mindset towards food
- How to build nutritional meals that will support you in your goals
- Meet you where you are in your life, and build from there
- Other side effects include new clothes needed, more energy, positive vibes, and lots of compliments
Have a daily workout delivered to your email inbox everyday for weightloss, strength, body recompostion, or muscle gain.
-28 Different Programs
- Each workout contains streaming HD video and instructions for each exercise
- 4 Options for each workout depending on your equipment ( full gym, at home gym, quick workout, own option)
- Some of the programs include Fat Loss, Muscle Gain, Just Starting Out, Injury Adaptions, Body Re-composition> Ready To Lead Your Life?
Receive a nutrition reference guide based off your answers to a handful of questions.
This guide will include:
- Tips on eating right for individual goals
- Tips on meal planning and portion size
- How to stock your kitchen with healthy options
- Plus additional info
Please note this guide is not immediately available. It may take up to 24 hours to receive.
Click here so we can send out your quick start questionnaire.> Get your Free Nutrition Guide
From curbing sugar cravings to creating space for a more balanced life, hear what some of our clients have to say about their Alpha Human Project experience.
Have you ever really thought what it means to be ALPHA?
I have put those words to work the past several weeks working with Jason Piper and the Alpha Human Project. I am a police officer and it is the utmost importance to be at the top of my game both mentally and physically. I cannot afford to lose, that is not an option for me. If I lose, it could be the end.
I've been in and out of different gyms for the past 10 years with strength gains and losses. My problem is staying motivated and consistent for longer than 6 month periods , and not becoming bored with stale workout routines. The Alpha Human Project is more than just a workout routine, it's a lifestyle change.
I've struggled with the types of food to eat to properly fuel my body's needs. This was all addressed with the Alpha Human Project and has motivated me for a cleaner and healthier way to live. I'm not one to sit and eat tree bark salads and and a kale shake for a snack. I like meat and potatoes. What I've learned is, it is not necessarily what I'm eating, it's what I need to have along with the things I really enjoy. I learned how to control my metabolism so it does not go into starvation mode and store unhealthy fats. I also learned how to burn calories efficiently and achieve my goals.
Like I mentioned before, I have been living the Alpha way now for several weeks and have unleashed a plethora of energy I did not have before. I am proud to have also cut over twenty pounds of FAT. Yes fat! I have not had this current size(waist) since freshman year of high school which was thirteen years ago. I know many people may think this is just another workout program, but it's a total program to becoming the best you there is.
ALPHA, think about what this means to you and what you think about when you hear that word. To me, it's superior, the top, the best!
Alpha Human Project came into my life when I was struggling to stay a float. Little did I know, a couple days after starting my training sessions, my dad passed away. Coach Jason was supportive and helped me cope with a dark time that could have added negatively to my health issues.
In regards to the program the email sessions are perfect for a busy lifestyle, and extremely effective. He breaks things down and was quick with responses to questions I had.What I liked the most was the program is not just "do this, eat this, think this" it was about ME. What would work for ME. It is life changing. I am becoming the leader of my life.